I missed a question, and it drove me crazy until I got it right. If you are wondering about the correct answers for the Final Assessment, here you go.
What are the four main components of the Google Analytics platform? (select all that apply)
The tracking code in Google Analytics: (select all that apply)
- connects data to your specific Google Analytics account
- sends data back to your Google Analytics account for reporting
- identifies new and returning users
Which Analytics tracking technology would you use to collect how users interact with a web-connected ticket kiosk?
- The Measurement Protocol
Google Analytics can only recognize returning users on websites, not on mobile apps.
During data processing, Google Analytics:
- transforms your raw data from collection according to your configuration settings
- aggregates your data into database tables
- imports data from other sources you’ve defined, like Google AdWords or Webmaster Tools
- organizes hits into sessions
A session in Google Analytics consists of:
- interactions or hits from a specific user over a defined period of time
How can you add data to Google Analytics from other sources? (select all that apply)
- By linking your AdWords account to Google Analytics to import your advertising data
- By uploading a .csv file to Google Analytics to attach new dimensions like “Topic” and “Author” to an existing dimension like “Page Title”
- By using Cost Data Upload to import click and cost data from your non-AdWords advertising campaigns
Which of the following are dimensions in Google Analytics? (select all that apply)
Which of the following are configuration settings that can change how your data appears in your reports? (select all that apply)
- Channel Groupings
You can combine any metric with any dimension in a Google Analytics report.
When does Google Analytics sample data for reporting?
- When you create a report with metric and dimension combinations that have not been pre-aggregated and the report is based on data from a large number of visits
You’ve discovered that a significant portion of your site traffic is coming from your internal users and is skewing your customer data. Which of the following solutions should you implement to clean up your report data?
- Have your account administrator configure a Filter that excludes internal traffic from being included in your report views
You’ve discovered that data about the Product pages of your ecommerce website is missing from your reports. Which of the following could be the cause? (select all that apply)
- The data for the Product pages wasn’t collected because tracking code wasn’t placed on those pages of the site
- A filter applied during processing was configured to remove Product pages data from your reports
For a website that hosts 45 minute-long documentary videos, what configuration settings could you use to more accurately track user engagement?
- Adjust the session timeout length to be greater than 45 minutes so that the session doesn’t automatically timeout while a user is watching a long video on the site
How could you create a customized dashboard in Google Analytics that you can monitor on a daily basis? (select all that apply)
- Use the Google Analytics reporting APIs to automatically send data to a dashboard application you create
- Create a dashboard directly in the Google Analytics user interface and share it with your team